I don't know when this happened, but all of a sudden, Austin gets totally upset when I read him the book "Goodnight Moon." I think we have the only kid in the world who cries when we read him this book!! We read him this all the time, he loves to point out the balloon and the cow...and then all of a sudden when you get to the part where they actually start saying goodnight room, he starts getting all worked up, and his breathing gets heavier and by the end of the book he is crying!! What the heck?! It is sort of funny to Brian and I, because even though it works him up, he insists that we keep reading it to him!! He will keep bringing the darn book back to us and will get mad if we don't read it!! Seriously Austin...issues!!! :)
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just packed up the goodnight moon video to send you... maybe I shouldn't!! I'll send it anyway, and hopefully he will enjoy it. Of course, my kids hated it, but that's a whole 'nother issue!
Kirsten, too funny!! It seems that Grandma and Grandpa read it to him no problem, so it must be the way I am narrating the story or something :) Or maybe he was just having an off day ;)
Post a Comment