We want to wish my brother Gary a very Happy Birthday!!
And what better way than with some fun photos from our childhood :)
Thanks for being such a wonderful Brother and such a great Uncle to Austin & Hunter!!

My brother Gary showing great enthusiasm while opening Christmas presents with his little sis (me with a giant fro!) circa 1987 maybe?!

My brother Gary holding me as a baby...I have always looked up to you Gare!

Gary has always been such a great older brother!

One of my favorite pictures of me and my brothers as kids :)
That's my brother Tim on the left and Gary (with some sweet socks!) on the right!
P.S. Notice my cool wonder woman underoos!! I loved those!!
Happy Birthday Gary!!
We love you,
S, B, A and H :)
5 comments:
So funny! Great to see! Gary will laugh :>)
That 1st pic of you looks nothing like you, but I do love the fro. The others ones are totally you!!
Paige, believe me, that first picture was the start of a very bad/awkard phase that lasted until 9th grade!! It was awful, I had short fro-ie hair for like 4 years and hated it!! What was my mother thinking!!! lol :)
Great pictures Sandy...I can even see some Austin in the baby picture of you :)...we play in Surprise on Tuesday...maybe you could come and watch :)
Those pictures of you made my day. LOVE the hair and oh how I do remember it well.
The one of you with your brothers is priceless.
Post a Comment