Thursday, October 9, 2008

Date Night!



Grandma and Grandpa came over today and watched Austin and Hunter for us while we went out on a fun date, just the two of us! :)  We caught a movie, (which was the first movie I had seen in a theater since before Austin was born!! Wow!) and then shopped for an end table for our family room, and finally, had a yummy dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Ah-So!  It was a wonderful day, and Austin and Hunter had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa!!
Thank you Jane and Tom!!! 

2 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

What a great picture! Did you find an end table? We're looking for some too, but can't seem to find any we like.

I love that grandma & grandpa come over to watch Hunter!!

Sandy said...

Hey Paige, I think we found our end table :) We found one we liked at Thomasville. We need a really big square one to fit our space and have been having issues finding the right one, but I think we may have finally lucked out :) How's that baby belly doing?! :)