Say hello to the world's scariest dinosaur!!
Austin's Halloween costume arrived in the mail today (we cheated and ordered one, there is no way I could make something like this!), and we tried it out so he will be all ready for trick or treating come Oct. 31st!! Brian and I love it, although, it took a little convincing for both Austin and Hunter!! (Hunter was a just a little hesitant of the mini T-Rex running through the house!!)
Hunter sniffing out the dinosaur that took over his best friend!! I think Austin's a little unsure at this point too!!
Our little dinosaur!
Love it!!
ROAR!!
(Austin's actually thinking "Get this thing off of me!")
Isn't this costume just too cute?!
Where the wild things are!
Who knew dinosaurs could text?!
5 comments:
so stinken cute
Best costume ever. HE is so "Where the wild things are". I hope I can get Grace into her monkey outfit.
I love it! I just hope it cools down in AZ, so poor Austin isnt' sweating his cute little butt off!
Very cute costume!! I hope you guys will join us for Halloween again :)
Very cute little dino!!! Have fun Trick or Treating with the twinies.
Post a Comment