Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where's Austin?!

Austin's latest thing is that he loves to hide. He thinks it is so funny hiding from me and yelling out "Where's Me?!, Where's Me?! mom mom!" as I go around the house looking for him!! He used to just cover his eyes with his hand or a pillow thinking he was "hidden," but not anymore, now this kid can seriously find a hiding place!! If it weren't for him giggling or yelling to find him, I swear sometimes I don't think I would actually find him!!

This was a great hiding spot...behind Auntie Marie and Uncle Wes's curtains!

Here I found him wedged in this little spot at Grandma and Pop-Pop's house!

"Where's Me?!"

I didn't know he was here until I saw his arm reach out from under my clothes in the closet!! It about scared me out of my socks!!

1 comments:

kkp1220 said...

Dang he's a good hider. He needs to teach Lauren and Kaelyn a few tricks