Saturday, February 6, 2010

Splish Splash!

My parents have a great indoor pool at their neighborhood community center and the kids love going swimming there! It's a little colder than what we're used to down in Arizona, but we were brave and jumped on in! Austin and Brooke had so much fun splashing around with their cousins Tyler and Quin, it was a fun day!

Brooke and her cousin Quin getting ready for the pool!

"Mom!!! I thought you said spanx would make me look smaller!"

Brooke is our water baby!! She LOVES being in the water!

splish splashing!

Grandma being silly with the water noodle!

The Falky girls!

Giving Brookie a little swim lesson...I think she is going to get the hang of this quick!

Momma getting in her arm workout in!

Trying to keep each other warm in the freezing water!!!! :)

Quin and Tyler were quite the rascals in the pool!

Me and Austin!

Brooke going right in!

The Pool Bully...don't mess with this one!

Hmm...I wonder where Brooke gets that scowl look on her face from?!!! LOL! Of course I am a little bit older than Brooke in this picture, but don't we have the same look going on here?!!! Too funny!

The only one I could get of the 3 of us!

Austin loves jumping (ahem, falling!) in!!

Tyler trying to figure out how to get his water goggles back from the pool bully (she wasn't giving them up!)

Teaching my girl a little water volleyball!

Game on!

Quin, Tyler & Austin...The 3 freezing amigos!!!
We had to bribe them to smile, they were all shivering so bad, poor guys!!!!

1 comments:

Cathy said...

Tyler and Quin sure take good care of Austin and Brooke! They are the bestest cousins! Love the spanx picture! Hmm...you wonder where Brooke gets that scowl look on her face, are you kidding! :)