Saturday, February 20, 2010

A lot of catching up to do...

Sorry we've been gone so long, we've been on a serious blogging hiatus! It has just been such a busy last few weeks...full of goodbyes, runny noses, ear infections, hernias, consults with surgeons, seeing family, seeing friends, plane trips, doctor appointments for both the kids, for me, and even for the dog...you name it, since the day Brian left, it has happened!! I have been pooped, and at the end of the day, going to bed just seemed like such a better idea than posting. So I took a long break from the blog. And now, I have A LOT of catching up to do!! And it seems with all that has been going on, I still managed to take a bazillion pictures (shocking!). So in true Sandy form, I will be posting A LOT of pictures of the past few weeks, backdated all the way to February 1st! Lucky you! Get ready...there are hundreds (I'm not joking!).

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Yaaa, you're back! (as if I should talk!) It's so fun to see all of your pics and hear your stories, even though I've already heard most of them :>). I love your background too! Those kiddos are just too cute for words! Glad everyone is feeling better!

kkp1220 said...

I can't wait to sit and read and look at pictures for an hour;-0 just kidding I love you and your long posts!!
xoxo

Bill and Paige said...

yeah!! so excited to read and look at all the pictures...a girl after my own heart:)