We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
We had a great day, joined by both friends and family!! Brian's parents and the Putz Family joined us at our house for a delicious dinner and a fun day! Everyone took part in making our yummy meal, so a great thanks to the many hands that helped fill our bellies full!! :) It was a great day of good food, good laughs, good friends & family and not so good football (the Seahawks lost, boo!!!) We even had a touch of rain, which was very welcomed!!
Getting ready to enjoy a delicious meal!!
(I guess a regular spoon just wasn't good enough, he had to grab the salad spoon!!)
Hey, whatever works to get all your Thanksgiving meal in right?!!! :)
Happy Thanksgiving!!
6 comments:
Thanks for having us.
OMG I need to ditch that sweater. Cream is not my color:-( I also look 7k lbs:-(
Thanks for having us.
OMG I need to ditch that sweater. Cream is not my color:-( I also look 7k lbs:-(
Great pictures...OMG..that picture doesn't even look like JJ...
So fun! The twins look a little left out at that table by themselves! Your table setting looks beautiful...glad you had such a fun day! We miss you!
why are my twinnys all by themselves while Austin is eating at the big kids table????
You guys have a lot to be thankful for, good friends and family to celebrate with. How fun! I agree with Kirsten and Paige, why was Austin at the big kids table and the sweet adorable twins by themselves!!?? I'm bringing you a white table cloth for the KIDS table for next year!!! :) We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner and had fun with family and friends at Gary and Kirsten's! xoxo :)
Post a Comment