...GIRL!!!
We had our 19 week ultrasound today, and found out Austin's going to have a little sister!!
Everything looks healthy and she is right on track to be born this April!!
We are SO excited and can't wait to meet her!!

Our little girl :)

No doubt about it!! Here's the proof!!

She's giving us a thumbs up sign everything is all good :)
9 comments:
That is crazy to see her arm. It looks like it is ready to come out any second:-)
It is definitely a girl;-) She got a good shot!! Probably the only time you'll want to put that picture on the internet;-) Can't wait to meet her!!
Congrats!! How exciting! I have been meaning to write you back an email, I will get to it soon, I promise! If we get the chance to see each other in Japan I'll bring along some hand-me-downs :)
Nice Crotch-shot!! She will be mad about that someday! I can't believe we'll have a girl in the family! Yippee!!! Congratulations to you and Brian!
Congrats Sandy and Brian...how exciting!!! I see a future with chick Falkenborg and dude Putz :)
Yeah! That's so exciting:) She's one lucky girl! Those pictures are so amazing. She's defenitly a girl...at least she showing corporation from an early age:)
I can't wait for our girls to meet!
YAY! A little girl! Very cool Sandy. I hope she has her mommy's beautiful curls!
Congratulations Sandy, Brian and Austin!!! SO exciting! I can't wait to get more updates.
love to all of you!
debi and dave
Well, congrats are in order. You'll have fun and get to pay for a wedding!!!
Yeah a little Sandy Patterson!!! I can't wait to tell your little girl all about her mommy and the things she would do on the golf course!!! So excited for you.
Post a Comment