Monday, November 24, 2008

Group Movie Night!

Last night we had a fun night out with our friends!  We all met at the movies...the girls went to go see Twilight, and the boys went to go see the new James Bond movie!!  The boys should have come with us, for we all loved our movie, but supposedly the Bond movie wasn't so great!!  Maybe it will teach them to be nicer to chick flicks!!  After the movies, we all went to one of our favorite restaurants Ah-So for some yummy Teppanyaki!!  I wish I had a picture of us at the table, it was a really fun dinner ;)  We are already planning to meet up next Sunday to go see Four Christmases ;)  A special thank you to Jane and Tom for being great grandparents and babysitting Austin and Hunter for us, and to Cari and Carly for getting to the movie theater early for us and saving seats!!!  (Sorry you were the only ones waiting in line though!! LOL!!!  But you did get us the best seats in the house!!!)  
Can't wait for the next movie night!!!

3 comments:

kkp1220 said...

so much fun...thanks for planning it!!

cari said...

Great time!!! Thanks for getting the tickets ahead of time ;) I am really excited for Four Christmases :)

Bill and Paige said...

Glad you liked Twilight! I loved it:) Wish I could go see 4 Christmas' with you guys!