Austin loves cars lately!! He especially prefers the steering wheel, I think this kid can't wait for a drivers license!! Whether it's a toy car or our car, he wants to drive!! He makes vroom vroom noises while he does it too ;) Austin loves it when Brian lets him sit in the driver's seat in our driveway and pretend to drive our car!! He turns on all the buttons, and just beams with excitement!! It's a whole different story when we take him out though...he does not want to leave and usually throws a fit!!
Go Austin Go!!
While we were waiting for Brian at the bank in the parking lot, Austin started to get a little fussy, so I got him out of his car seat and put him in the drivers seat, and he was so happy!! It made the 20 minute wait much more fun!
Look mom, no hands!!!
10 and 2 Austin!!
Our latest Target splurge...a garage ramp...the best purchase ever!! Austin plays non stop with these cars!!
This was funny!! I caught Austin running down the hallway carrying sprite and fresca cans that were waiting to be put in the garage fridge. He was using them as cars on his garage ramp!! He must have taken 5 or 6 trips back and forth getting more "cars!" He was so proud that he thought of it!! Here he is pretending to drink one of them!! (P.S. notice all the sprite cans on the garage ramp!!)
Austin's make believe "cars!"
Austin pushing his soda cars down the ramp!! He must have played with these for 30 or so minutes!!
2 comments:
Too cute. Just wait till the girls teach him to sneak into the garage and climb into the car when you are not paying attention. The garage is the first place I look when I can't find them.
I have to remember to lock the door or lock the car because they could cause some damage;-)
He needs a ranger!!!
So cute!! Wait till he gets a train table... he will LOVE it!! He is so adorabale. Wish we lived closer to you guys!
Post a Comment