Friday, November 14, 2008

Those are some big shoes to fill!!

It is so funny watching Austin try to walk in our shoes!!  He loves doing this and it is just hysterical watching him try to take these big steps and then just fall over!!  I love the look on his face when he actually does take a step in a pair of mom or dad's shoes, he looks so proud of himself!  I missed a great photo op the other day...Austin came walking out of our closet right before bath time, completely sans clothes, wearing nothing but Brian's dress shoes and the biggest grin on his face!! It was so funny, but of course no camera on hand!!  I was ready this time though! :)

Geese mom, could your feet be any bigger!!

Woah!!!  This is harder than it looks!

Down he goes!!

4 comments:

CrazyRossHouse said...

too cute. I can just see him naked with that big 'ol smile of his and daddy's shoes on;-)

bobarah said...

Wow, your shoes are huge!! Good luck finding shoes to fit those boats in Japan! The largest size they sell is 8.5!

Bill and Paige said...

He's so cute! Why do kids love bigger shoes? I'll never get it because they look so hard to walk in:) I can just picture him naked with that big smile:)

cari said...

I am shocked that you didn't have your camera with you :)..you are the best picture taker I know :) I have a feeling that the happiest little boy on earth will make up for the one photo missed :)