It seems my apple laptop is in need of some serious repairs. I am so sad. It has been a very faithful computer, with us since '03 and currently housing some 10,000+ photos, which of course I have yet to scrapbook ;) It all started before I left for San Diego, I was hoping maybe the week off from using it would let it wind down, but no. It is currently at the apple store getting tested to see what is wrong with it, and sadly I just got the call telling me the bad news. It's the hard drive, it needs to be replaced. Bummer. Looks like we might have to put her down. How sad. So, that is why I haven't been posting. But thankfully, I do have a back up...our good old faithful desktop computer, which hasn't seen any action in years it seems, but I guess it's time to dust off the cobwebs and try to remember how to use it again!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
old reliable. let's hope it doesn't crash on your for neglecting it for so long
When are you coming home?? :)
Post a Comment