Austin and I are in San Diego visiting Brian for the week! The Padres had a day game yesterday and a day off today, so we took full advantage and trekked out to Sea World today! We just got back, and Austin was so overwhelmed he didn't even make it out of the parking lot before falling asleep! It was a very fun day, and we had very beautiful weather! Austin really liked Shamu and the dolphins, but absolutely hated the sting rays (I have never seen his body stiffen so fast when one came up to him in the water!!). He was also fascinated with the birds...the pigeons, and the seagulls specifically...we just kept laughing, I mean we went all the way to Sea World for Austin to go crazy for the darn birds eating our crumbs?!! And Brian got to see his favorites, the Sharks and the Clydesdale Horses! So everyone left happy...and dry, even though we sat in the Soak Zone at the Shamu show!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
why would you sit in the soak zone...you are crazy;-)
glad you had fun. can't wait to see pictures
Sounds like a fun day! Can't wait to see pics!
What a great day! We need to make a trip down there. Enjoy your stay!
yay... our house loves shamu!! Can't wait til you are all home for good!! Anxious to see the happiest baby on earth!!!
I've just discovered your blog. Yes I can know stalk you and your beautiful family. Love you Sandy.
Hiiiiiiii Sandy! I too can stalk you now! ;)
PS - Austin is ADORABLE. OMG.
- Brooke
Post a Comment