Monday, September 29, 2008

Hello Paint!

We are officially saying goodbye to the boring white walls in our home and finally adding some much needed color!!  We have painters here right now and from what we can tell, so far it looks SO much better! What a difference!!  Can't wait to see the finished product, we will post pics when we can :)

It's so nice being back at home after the long baseball season.  The suitcases are finally put away and our clothes are happy to be back on hangers once again :)  Austin and Hunter are having one heck of a time playing with all their toys and running around in their yard again :)  Now that we are back home and settled a bit, I will post some fun pics from the last few weeks of summer!

P.S. Don't you just love that all the fall TV shows are on again?!!  I missed you McDreamy!

3 comments:

kkp1220 said...

Finally!!!

She lives;-)

Bill and Paige said...

I thought your computer was still broken!

I'm coming out there for a week in Nov...I'll have to come see the new look!!

cari said...

yay~~ glad you guys are back!!