Thursday, September 11, 2008

San Diego Update

Austin and I ventured out to San Diego to spend the week with Brian and we are having a great time! Austin couldn't be happier going to baseball games every night and seeing Daddy :) Hunter is up in Washington visiting Grandma and Grandpa, having a fabulous time messing up their house I am sure!! I have never been away from our dog Hunter for this long before, I miss him so much!! Austin and I are headed up to Washington on Sunday, we will be up there for almost 2 weeks as Brian and his team finish the baseball season on the road, and it will give us a chance to visit friends and family up there! I can't believe baseball is winding down already! Well, we are off to the park by our hotel, (which is right next to the stadium, it's gorgeous!) to go enjoy the beautiful weather here!! Here's a bunch of pictures of our time here in San Diego so far!!

Got my glove Dad, we are all ready to come see you in San Diego!

On the plane to San Diego!

Our view from our hotel room...we couldn't be any closer to the stadium!

Austin couldn't have been more excited to see the baseball stadium from our window!

Once he saw the stadium...all he wanted to do was go play catch!

Austin at the Padres game!

Hanging out with mom after the game!

Austin struttin' his stuff at our hotel!

This is what we use for Austin's high chair in the hotel room! You gotta use what you've got!

Austin wasn't so sure what to make of the huge sundae being shoved in his face!! We fell in love with this restaurant when Brian played in Vegas, it's called Sammy's Pizza...and they just so happen to be based in San Diego, we couldn't have been more excited to eat there! It's so good!
It didn't take long for him to figure out he LOVED the sundae!

Showing off his cheeks and watching the DNC convention back in the hotel!

Outside at the park by the hotel!

Which just so happens to be connected to the stadium, how cool is that!! Austin was in heaven!


This park is so cool, they even have a little field for the kids to play in while the Padre game is going on in the background!

Enjoying some room service!

Gotta love eating in your hotel room!


Awesome view from the sandbox!

See, I fit!! Now Daddy has to take me with him when he goes on his road trip!

Checking out Mr. Padre.

What up Khalil Greene!

Having fun with Daddy after the game!

At the park again :)

Having fun in the Padre's family room!

4 comments:

kkp1220 said...

can't wait to see you

Anonymous said...

Saw Brian on TV the other night and he pitched well. See you in AZ in a couple of weeks.

cari said...

So jealous of the San Diego weather!! :) Sept. 26th h.h for the girls...will you be back in town yet?

Jenny said...

I randomly found your blog through a friend's and wanted to tell you that your Wheaten is so CUTE!! I have a 7 month old wheaten named Ralphie and he has been so much fun. I did not know anything about this breed before, but now understand why people love them so much. Love the picture with him and the bunny ears!