Is it normal that I crushed a frozen snickers bar at 11pm last night?! Or as Brian likes to call them, "human kongs" (after the chew toy for dogs). The worst part is, I was already in bed, happily reading (book 3 of the Twilight series which I have become completely addicted too!) and just had to climb out and go to the freezer to indulge in a little late night snack! The worst part though, was coming into the kitchen this morning and seeing the wrapper on the counter...
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cravings...Are you trying to tell us something?:)
I'm so happy you are reading the books! I love them too. We need to get Kelsey to read them and then I'll come out for the movie:)
Hey preggers Paige :) not all of us who have food cravings are pregnant too :) lol :) just satisfying a big appetite that never goes away it seems :) ha :) yes, i love the books, they are addiciting, no housework has been done and i can't wait for austin to go down for naps and to bed at night so i can read! such a dork!! kelsey so needs to read them :) can't wait for the movie!!
quit talking about me;-)
I keep the mini ones around...I feel less guilty eating a few small ones;-)
Sandy, just keep away from the Doritos...
Yay!!! I am on #3 too :) We are gonna have a big girls' night when we go to the movie :) I agree w/Paige...I think there might be a baby Falky on the way :)
Oooh...Emily picked those books for book club...so I'm just starting the first one! :) I better get working on this blogging thing, since I haven't posted in like, forever!
Post a Comment