Austin has been quite the little explorer lately. He is going through a phase where he loves to crawl under everything and anything!! Chairs...tables...under clothes hanging in the closet...and most recently the bed!! I kid you not, while I was trying to get the both of us ready to go to Brian's game, Austin disappeared under the bed!! He got down on his tummy and pushed all his toys under the bed first (smart thinking by the way!) and then he army crawled himself under!! He thought this was SO funny, he giggled the whole time. The problem with this is, he always manages to get stuck and can't figure out how to get back out, usually resulting in him banging his head while trying to maneuver around and then starting to scream!! I literally had to lift up the mattress and the box springs with one hand while using my other hand to lift him out!! Now I know what mom's mean when they say they get super human strength sometimes :) (or maybe it's from all the weights I lifted growing up! lol) The funniest part is, the minute I rescue him, he wants to go right back under...lesson not learned!!!
Austin in his new hideout..under the bed :)
Austin finding lots of "treasures" under the bed!!
2 comments:
I love the picture of him under the bed...too cute:)
Don't kid yourself about Bill...I had to bribe him to take the pic. Although I think he secretly likes it:)
I told Kelsey, if you ever travel with Brian when he plays the Sky Sox in Colorado Springs you are more than welcome to stay and hang out with us. We even have a pack in play for Austin!
dang he is so stinken cute
Post a Comment