Happy Father's Day Bri!!
You are the best husband and father, we are so lucky to have you :) We are so proud of you and so thankful for all that you do for our family. Thank you for being so amazing, we can't wait for you to get home from your road trip so we can give you a big Father's Day hug in person!! Austin and I picked out some of our favorite pictures of you being a daddy over the past year...
A very proud papa :)
I love you Daddy :)
Cuddling with both our sons...Hunter and Austin :)
Daddy when I grow up, I want to be just like you :)
Dad, the perfect pillow :)
Dad always has a shoulder to lean on :)
Daddy's #1 fan :)
We even color coordinate our clothes well :)
Dad you are my hero :)
I love being a couch potato with you Dad :)
And I love when we get to take a nap together too :)
Play time with all the Falky boys :)
Batman and Robin...
Taking Austin out trick or treating in style :)
I love my Daddy :)
Zerberts are the best from Dad :)
Look at those 3...too cute!! :)
The Falky Boys :)
Best buds :)
Dad makes lunch time so much more fun!!
Go Seahawks!!
This picture makes my heart melt...what a lucky girl I am to have these two boys :)
All smiles when I am with you Dad :)
Like Father, Like Son :)
We even have the same hair Dad :)
I love it when you make me laugh Dad :)

Thank you for being the best Dad.
We love you Bri!!
Love, S, A and H :)
2 comments:
What great pictures!
he has gotten so big:_(
Post a Comment