Saturday, June 14, 2008

Now that's a water park!!

It was 105 degrees out yesterday so my friend Tiffany and I decided we should take our kids to another water park to cool off.  Someone had mentioned this place to us that had a "kiddy pool" for the little ones to splash in.  I was expecting a little park with fountains like the one we went to the other day, but boy was I wrong!!  We went to the coolest place ever!!  This was like an extreme water park for kids!!  It was a big pool with one end that was super shallow for Austin and his little friends, and the other end was much deeper for the bigger kids.  In the middle and scattered all around were water slides, big toys to climb on with huge water guns attached on top for the kids to spray people with and water fountains that soaked everyone.  It was great.  Thankfully I had Austin dressed for the occasion, however, I was totally unprepared.  No bathing suit, just shorts and a tank, and was completely soaked from head to toe!!  Oh well, it felt good and I had a lot of fun, especially watching Austin splash around with the biggest smile on his face!! We will definitely be going back soon :)

Austin loved being able to sit and splash in the water!

Our little beach boy loves the water!

Austin and Haylie at the water gun station trying their best to soak the people down below!!

This is me fully dressed and totally soaked!!!  What was I thinking?!  Next time I will be much better prepared!  

Isn't this place great?! :)

0 comments: