Thursday, June 19, 2008

Are you serious?!


I just have to vent for a second.  I just got back from filling up our Sequoia at the gas station and it cost me $97.00 to fill up our tank!!!  Are you kidding me!!  I had to look twice at my receipt!  I couldn't believe it!!  And I even went to Costco which is the cheapest around!! I can't even imagine how much people are paying in California and some of the other more expensive states!!  Wow.  That just stinks!!!  It makes me want to trade in our Toyota SUV for a Toyota Prius.  Sorry for being Debby Downer, but seriously what a buzz kill!!!

3 comments:

bobarah said...

I feel your pain Sandy. We spent so much money on gas last year while we were in Fresno. One of the good things about being in Japan this year is that our big gas guzzler SUV is sitting in our garage :) Maybe Brian should get a bike and ride it to the field :)

kkp1220 said...

Love that sign;-)

Bill and Paige said...

Love the sign!

You totally should come the 4th. We're having friends coming to town and they have a little one Austin's age he can play with. Plus it won't be as hot as Vegas. We were planning on going to a game. You are totally more than welcomed to stay with us as well.