On May 12th, I turned yet another year older, and celebrated my 32nd birthday! Brian was on a road trip with the team (seriously, are they ever home?!!), but the girls here in Japan took care of me and made sure my birthday was spent with good friends, good birthday cake, and good fun!! Thanks Annie and Katie for making my birthday so special, you guys are the best!!
Celebrating my 32nd birthday with Brooke and Austin at the Hard Rock Cafe!
Tessa and Austin bustin' a move while the staff at Hard Rock Cafe sang Happy Birthday to me!!

Celebrating my birthday at the Ortiz family's apartment!

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful birthday!!
2 comments:
Happy VERY Belated Birthday dear friend. Geez we are both 32! Crazy.
Did I forget your birthday? Or was it just so long ago that I forgot I remembered it?
Post a Comment