Thursday, May 6, 2010

Reward if found...

Ugh.
I am heartbroken. I lost my camera. It makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it.
I am SOOOO sad that I won't be able to post any of my awesome pictures from the trip over to Japan or of our first week here and of all the fun adventures we've had so far with my parents (who came over with me), for I lost my camera on our trip to Nagasaki a few days ago. I couldn't sleep the night we got home and I realized it was gone...I even drove back to Nagasaki the next day with my mom (a 4 1/2 hour round trip by car!) to look for it. Our search and recover trip was unsuccessful, but half of Nagasaki has my name and number just in case it turns up. Ugh. I am so sad. You know how many pictures I take...you can only imagine how many I lost. There were some pretty amazing pics/videos of the kids seeing Brian again, my parents and their time here, and of our whole journey over here, it just kills me. I hadn't downloaded any of the pictures yet, so I lost them all. I don't know why I didn't download them sooner, it is killing me. I don't think I will ever stop wondering what happened to my camera...

5 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

oh sandy I'm so sorry. I feel you pain:( I know how much you love your pictures:) Say lots of prayers to St Anthony...hopfully it will turn up!

cari said...

:-( so horrible...hopefully it turns up...You are the best picture taker!!! :=/

Marie and Wes said...

OMG! I AM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY! That's so sad! Especially for you! MAybe it will turn up under your seat in the car or something random!

kkp1220 said...

OH my!!! That is awful:-( It was your big one or your little one? That totally sucks:-(

CrazyRossHouse said...

Maybe they'll post pictures on the news and show your pictures:) Did you try craiglist?