Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Happy Mother's Day to the 2 greatest Grandma's (and Mom's!) in the world, you guys are the best! Thank you for all you do for us and for being so darn amazing!!

We love and miss you both so much!!

Sending lots of big hugs from Japan,

Love, S, B, A and little B!!!

And to our 2 amazing sister-in-laws and all of our mommy friends, we hope you guys all have a wonderful Mother's day too!!!

5 comments:

kkp1220 said...

Austin looks so old:-(

Cathy said...

Happy Mother's Day! You are a great Mom. I am so proud of you! :) xoxoxooxo I hope you have a great day! :)

Cathy said...

Please give those two adorable sweeties xoxo from us! We miss them so much! :)

cari said...

:-) I love the rolls in Brooke's arm :)

Kirsten said...

It's so fun to see those smiling faces again!! Hope you had a wonderful mommy day too! We were thinking of you and missing you!