In the blink of an eye, our little boy has turned 3. 3 years old today. I can't believe it. I don't know why, but I am actually tearing up writing this. Time just goes by so darn fast; it's days like today that remind you just HOW fast. I look at Austin and see such a grown boy, I mean, in the grand scheme of things, I know he is still so young, but really, he is REALLY growing up on me. I mean, the kid wants GEL in his hair when we go out now! When did that happen?!
I just love everything about him, everything that he is right now, it's such a fun time, he is at such a fun age. And he's 3. Holy Cow. My little boy is 3. I just love seeing who he becomes and who he is at every age, it is such a gift.
And here is what 3 looks like on you Austin...here's you on the day you turned 3...
*(remember we are in Japan, so we sort of celebrated it yesterday, so weird how that works...but Brian was on the road with the team in Tokyo, so we didn't do too much...we will be celebrating it more when he gets home, and of course we are going to celebrate again when we wake up and it's still the 25th in America...what a lucky boy, 3 chances to celebrate, you couldn't ask for a better birthday huh!)*
Our big 3 year old...with the new face he makes when he "poses" for pictures...sort of looks like we've been in Japan too long ;)
Brooke is very proud of her big brother, she can't believe he is 3 either!
Our 3 year old monster.
We spent the day doing what he loves...playing at the park, and lots of baseball...
This kid could play baseball all day long. He is sort of attached to his bat and ball, they go everywhere with us! I guess it is in his blood :)
He never misses an airplane in the sky!
Showing me the "turf burn" on his elbow from sliding...of course he was "safe!"
Admiring his homerun...
...rounding the "bases," he makes them up...a new base path everytime!
He loves pointing out the moon, airplanes, helicopters...anything up in the sky!
You are getting so grown up Austin!
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY love bug,
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH and are SO PROUD OF YOU!
Love, Mom-Mom, Daddy, Brookie & "Woof-Woof" Hunter!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to such a happy little boy.
Happy Birthday Austin. We can't believe you are 3 already!! We love that you are such a happy boy. We love your smiles! xoxox Grandma and Pop Pop :)
I can't believe how darn cute he is with each year! watch out girls...
So damn cute, I could just eat him up. Girls asked if he can come over today. I had to break the news tha the is in Japan:-(
Now I'm tearing up reading it! What a little stud. We miss you guys so much!! I actually had a dream last night that Liv and I flew over to Japan and stayed with you guys. Happy Birthday Austin! we love you!
Post a Comment