Monday, April 26, 2010

Layover...

One flight down, one to go!! We officially made it to Tokyo!! We survived the LONG flight from Seattle and are currently waiting at the airport for our next flight which will take us to Fukuoka...and to Brian!! The kids were amazing, they did so good, it did not feel like we were on the plane for almost 11 hours! I was so proud of them! Austin hasn't slept a wink yet...I don't know how he's still going!! He is having so much fun though, and keeps saying "We in Japan Mom-Mom, we in Japan!" He knows it won't be much longer until he sees his Daddy again! Brooke was so good too, she took a great nap on the plane and is currently crashed out on two chairs put together in the Japan Airlines Lounge! I wish I had my camera cord with me to post some cute pics from the journey! We have to wait at the airport for 4 more hours before our next flight...we can't wait to get there already! Almost there...we are so excited!!!

7 comments:

kkp1220 said...

So glad you made it. IF you were on facebook, we could chat real quick during your four hour layover!! Get on it girl;-0

Bill and Paige said...

I'm excited for you!! I'm with kelsey...get on facebook! And get a camera phone so you can upload straight to facebook:)

CrazyRossHouse said...

So glad for you...I can't even imagine! And I was complaining about working on a Monday:) Best of luck this season for Brian. See you in the Fall!

Marie and Wes said...

SO GLAD to hear it went well!! We miss you already! Give Brian a HUGE hug for us!

cari said...

I triple the motion...facebook please!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a good woman you are--w/out a complaint!!! It's an adventure, for sure, but such a long one. Enjoy the season, and good luck to Brian.

Lindsey said...

So glad your travels have gone so well! MISS YOU and the margaritas... :) Give those little monkeys a squeeze from the three of us!