My Mom and Dad are here visiting us for a little while and we have been so lucky to have them!!! We have been doing ALL sorts of house projects that have really needed to get done, and my poor mom and dad have been working like crazy non-stop!!! I swear, I keep telling them to "sit down and relax, you're on vacation," but I honestly don't think they know how!!!! They are definitely go-go-go people, never ones to slow down!!! I'm serious, my Mom even made a "to do list" the night she got down here and let's just say it is super long...I had no idea we needed so many things done in our house!! She is a Fabulous supervisor!! Brian and I couldn't be more thankful though, so far they have painted a play room for Austin, moved around all sorts of furniture and hung tons of frames on our walls, washed windows, installed things and hung up our Christmas lights/decorations!! And not to mention the million little things I find my mom doing...like scrubbing the outsides of my crock pot at 10pm at night (who does that!)!! Seriously, we should have them down more often!!! :) We have had a lot of fun too, and it will be really sad to say good-bye when they leave in a few days ;)
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hear you, sista! I'm sure they are thoroughly enjoying themselves!
I wish my mom did stuff like that;-)
She never wants to miss out on the "fun" stuff like hanging with us girls;-)
Hope we see you again before they leave.
Does your mom travel to SD? I could use a good crock pot cleaning!
Only your mom , only your mom. YOur mom is one of a kind.
Send your mommy to CO on her way home:)
I hope she used that handy dandy little scrubber you told Kelsey and I to buy for the crock pot!!
Post a Comment