I thought this was a cute moment between Brian and Austin! Brian was sitting at the kitchen table and Austin wanted to climb up and hang out with his Dad :) I was lucky enough to catch them in their "dad and me" moment!!
Here's Austin trying with all his might to climb up onto the chair to sit next to Brian!

YES!!! I did it!
Austin celebrating his climbing skills...
(...or just trying to show off his guns like on his popeye shirt, I can't tell!)

And of course he brought a ball with him!

Hugs from Dad are the greatest!

That's so funny Dad!!
(And yes, Austin is trying to text on my phone!)

Austin telling me: "Hey mom, No girls allowed!!"
4 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!!! So special! Brian is such a great Dad. Could they look any more alike! xoxoxo :)
That's so cute!!!
Take your phone away!!!!!!!!
Just got caught up on all your post:) Congratulations on your little girl. She gave you a clear view! That's how Hannah was:) Tell Austin that his little whining buddy had her surgery and isn't so miserable anymore.
Love the Santa picture. How eerily similiar:)
Post a Comment