We officially just got over the rainy season here in Japan (at least I hope!). It feels like it literally rained almost every single day since the day we got here. Somedays, just a little rain, and somedays, a whole lot of rain! We have seriously been caught outside on walks a few times when it just started down pouring on us out of no where, and had no choice but to run home and get drenched from head to toe! And to top it off, it's really humid here as well, which makes for a wonderful feeling when you do go out.
I swear I feel like it has rained way more this summer than our last 2 summers here...but thankfully I think the end is here, so now we get to just deal with extremely hot and humid sunny days! (not so sure which is worse!) We couldn't let the rain keep us in though, so we made the most of it and spent a lot of time running and splashing in mud puddles, and playing rainy games of baseball at the park! The kids loved every minute of it and ask to go in the puddles every day. Whatever keeps them entertained!!

Showing off their rain gear for a trip to splash in the puddles!


Off on a rainy day adventure!

Their favorite "puddle" to splash in by far...this sandbox would fill up really deep with rain and they would just truck through it!

No rain outs here!

Following the leader...




Searching for burried pirate treasures in the puddles...




Going all out!

Check out that face!



Gotta love the rain!
2 comments:
Looks like the rain isn't bothering the kids :-) Cute pics!! Miss you guys....xoxo
Cute! I agree, you gotta get them outside, no matter the weather! Looks like fun! (and sounds like Seattle - no sun or warm weather in sight, and it's summer here!!).
Post a Comment