Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Valentine's Day...

Trying to play catch up...I was horrible at blogging this winter and realized I missed a ton of stuff!! This is way back from Valentine's Day!! Austin had a class party at school to celebrate Valentine's Day, and all the mom's were invited! It was cute watching the kids run around and stuff their valentines into each other's handmade boxes. Austin had a few sweethearts at school this year, Riley & Isabella, they even told me they thought Austin was "so cute!" Too funny, who knew crushes started so young!! With Brian being away in Japan, it was fun getting to celebrate Valentine's Day with at least one of my boys!

My Valentine this year!


Austin and one of his classmates Victoria handing out their Valentine's!

Austin & Riley, too cute :)

Austin and his class getting ready to sing a Valentine's song!

I just love the way Isabella is looking at Austin :)

Austin and his buddies!
From left: Derek, Isabella, Austin & Sydney

How adorable are these two!

Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments: