Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Catching up...from February!!

I know, I know, really Sandy, you are posting from way back in February?!! If I don't do it now, I never will, so hopefully these next few days, with Brian being on the road and it about to start raining like crazy here, hopefully I can catch up from all that I missed this past winter & spring!! Now, no harassing me you hear...bear with me while I catch up!!

Here's some shots of the kids just hanging out back in February...

Sharing a snack together! These two are really such good friends, I love it :)

Love when they are so happy!



Little picasso's painting away!

Brooke showing off her masterpiece!


Austin gets so serious when he's working on something!

Playing in their fort under the table!

I just love sneaking in when they're sleeping :)

Games of peek-a-boo never get old!


Brooke's got that crazy look...watch out!


Hanging out before bedtime!


On an adventure in the back yard...seriously, Brooke will follow and copy WHATEVER Austin does :)



There's always a game of baseball goin' on in our backyard!

Batter up!

Brooke winding up...love that she's got Austin's shoes on, and on the wrong feet!

Austin being Austin!



Love this kid :)

0 comments: