It's been a whole 10 weeks since I last posted a bump watch photo and...
A. I can't believe it's been that long.
B. I can't believe how much everything on me has grown since then.
C. I can't believe I still have the rest of the summer to go.
I can tell you this, I am not nearly as big as I was when pregnant with Austin, but definitely bigger than I was with Brooke. I am over some of my earlier cravings, got a few new ones (hello chocolate muscle milk light protein shakes! totally craving them!) but definitely still LOVING food this pregnancy. This baby girl has one heck of an appetite, and I am still ALWAYS hungry. Seriously, I could eat all day long, and probably do. I had an ultrasound right before I left for Japan, and all looked great, and baby girl was already measuring about 2 pounds, and 12 inches long...no wonder I feel huge, she is sure growing fast these days! All in all, I am feeling really good, just trying to get through these last 12 1/2 weeks!! I have my first doctor's appointment in Japan tomorrow, that should be interesting. Will let you know how it goes!
Here's some pics from the last 10 weeks...crazy to see how big I've gotten!! (Can't imagine the last pic at 40 weeks!!)

27 weeks

26 weeks
(Taken the day after I arrived in Japan...don't even know how I remembered to take this, or how my eyes were able to stay open!)
25 weeks
(Forgot to take an actual "bump" picture this week, probably because we left for Japan this week and had a lot goin' on! So this was the best I could do, the only picture I have of me and my bump this week! Love being surrounded by two gorgeous friends though, Kelsey and Elizabeth!)

24 weeks

23 weeks

22 weeks

21 weeks

20 weeks

19 weeks
18 weeks
(for some reason I forgot to take one this week too!! 3rd time around I'm definitely not as with it! This is all I got of me this week, with the girls at the DBacks game...Carly, Kelsey, Cari & Me!)

Way back when you last saw me, at 17 weeks!! Holy cow I've grown!!
(P.S. You can see I have been living in a few of the same things...I am so GLAD maxi skirts are in right now, they are my new favorite thing, and don't know what I would do without the GapBody Maternity tank top, I seriously have it in every color, most comfortable top ever. I will be living in these clothes this summer!)
5 comments:
Love the pictures! You look fabulous!! I love how you are craving protein shakes! This girl is going to be a stud! :)
You look great!! Love all your skirts too.... tell me where to look, I need some new skirts!!
You look stunning. I wish I had your hair. Bad. And your wardrobe. Where do you buy your long sleeved maternity shirts? Assuming they're maternity. Maybe not.
If we lived in the same zip I would totally raid your closet. Actually, you can always mail me your clothes. ;)
You look amazing.
:-) You could do marketing for Gap :-) Great pics!! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment