Back in November, Austin had his first ever school field trip. He was in heaven. He even got to ride a school bus for the very first time. I was lucky enough to have been picked as a parent chaperone, so I got to go with him and witness all the excitement. It was the best. All the kids were beaming with joy riding the bus, they couldn't sit still! It was incredibly cute watching them! Other than the fact that the field trip was only a 10 minute bus trip to the dentist to have their teeth checked (seriously, what kind of field trip is that?!!!), the kids didn't seem to care, they loved it anyways!! It was a fun morning spent with Austin and his classmates, I look forward to chaperoning field trips as long as I can :)

So excited to get on the bus!

Austin and his class loading onto the bus!

Couldn't have been happier sitting on the bus!

They LOVED looking out the window...and not being in car seats!

With their "prizes" from the dentist!
Austin's class on their first field trip!
2 comments:
Remember your 6th grade field trip to Mt Rainer snowshoeing! The girl (in my group to chaperon) who was slow and got stuck in the snow and when we discovered her missing we found her bawling!!! Nightmare!!!
OMG Cathy I think Peter was in on that field trip.
Austin looks so grown up.
Post a Comment