This happens to me all the time...
AUSTIN: Hey Mom-Mom. I have a present for you!
ME: Oh really!! That is so sweet of you! What is it? (in my mind thinking it's a hug, a handpicked flower he found on a walk, etc...)
AUSTIN: Here you go mom, it's a BOOGER!!!! (As he sticks out his finger and wants me to take his big sticky booger.)
ME: Oh thanks Austin, you are the best! What a special present! (me standing there with a big booger on my finger now, wondering what the heck to do with it!!)
AUSTIN: Yah. Your welcome Mom-Mom!!
and this too...
AUSTIN: MOM-MOM!!! COME HERE!!! COME LOOK!! HURRY!!
ME: What is it Austin?!! What's so exciting!!
AUSTIN: (yelling so proudly) YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT MY BIG POO-POO!!
ME: Oh wow Austin, that is a big poo-poo, that is exciting!! (me thinking, seriously, am I really having to stare at a poop right now?!!!)
AUSTIN: Yah Mom-Mom! It's a snake poo-poo (he loves to call his poops different animal poops depending on what "shape" they are!)
ME: (still wondering why I am starring at a poop) That is one awesome snake poop Austin, way to go!!
Oh, you gotta love the "presents" you get as a Mom!!!
3 comments:
So funny!! Lately I have been getting good boogers from kaelyn!! Like picture worthy!!!
Sounds like he is JJ's child with the poop... :)
too funny!
lol @ kelsey's comment. you have to ask her for the pic she took of kk's booger...SO GROSS!!!
Post a Comment