Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Being a mom...

Austin woke up from his nap today not his usual self. I could hear him from behind his door crying softly; he never does that. Usually he wakes up as happy as can be ready to play, or super cranky, moaning that he doesn't want to get out of bed. But he never wakes up sad. I went in and hugged him and asked him why he was crying and he told me: "I crying because I missed you mom-mom." It just melted my heart. There's nothing in the world like being a mom. Nothing. It's hands down the best thing ever.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I like that story it is very sweet.

I also like that I can check what the time is in Japan. That is cool.

Nice work.

Marie and Wes said...

OMG! I love him! I can't wait until Liv can say things like that. Agreed...it is the BEST!

Cathy said...

That totally brought tears to my eyes. I love that he calls you mom mom. I agree, there is nothing in the world like being a mom. xoxo :)