Friday, June 11, 2010

The Barber Shop...

Austin loves going to get his haircut at the barber shop here in Japan. He is always asking for us to take him to get his haircut...this is a huge change from the boy who had to be dragged in last summer, had to be seated on my lap, had to be entertained by all the staff in the place just to hold still long enough to get his hair cut (seriously, they would all drop what they were doing and sing, dance whatever to make Austin sit there!). Don't know what happened, but all of a sudden it's the coolest thing on earth. He is such a big boy now, he doesn't need to sit on me anymore, he sits almost perfectly still the entire time, which is a good thing, since they use a straight razor on him here! The last time we took him in, Brian got a haircut at the same time, and Austin just thought that was the greatest ever. It was so cute watching my boys get their haircuts together!

My boys at the barber shop! (Austin needed a little reinforcement holding his head still while they were using the straight razor on his neckline...it makes me nervous every time!)

Brooke admiring her daddy and brother's new do's!

She had so much fun waiting in the shop watching them get their haircuts!


4 comments:

Marie and Wes said...

Oh how I miss you guys! I want to squeeze them so much!!! I can't stand that little face! I need to kiss it!

Kirsten said...

So cute! Austin's hair looks great, I'm sure Brian's does too :>) And of course, Brooke looks as adorable as ever!

Cathy said...

What a cute post! We miss you guys! Love the new picture! Austin and Brooke are adorable! xoxo :)

kkp1220 said...

Love how the barber is a softbank hawks fan!!!