Friday, October 30, 2009

Last days of summer...

I was just going through all of our photos and found a bunch from our last 2 weeks in Japan that I never posted. It already seems like it was so long ago that we were there, walking to the beach to enjoy the warm sun!

Austin taking his girlfriend Tessa for a boat ride at the Big Banana!

Getting ready for one of our nightly walks in Japan, sportin' our matching tracksuits!

Brooke giving her big brother a lesson in wrestling!

Austin checking out the fish in the pond at the elementary school that was by our apartment in Japan...he loved coming here!

Enjoying a nice night outside!



Saying nite nite to the fish in the pond...we couldn't leave without doing this every time we went!

Our happy little boy!

Enjoying a nap with dadda on one of his last days off of the season!

Nothing like a game of soccer with Dad!

Brian and Austin in a game of dunk hoops!

Poor Brian, Austin wanted him to lift him up to slam dunk over and over again, his arms had to be ready to fall off!!


Sharing a hug!

Austin loved climbing into Brooke's crib at our apartment in Japan...besides being totally dangerous, they got a total kick out of it and Brooke thought it was just hysterical!

Brooke loves grabbing her big brother!

Brooke, you are so funny!


Hey Big Bro, you are so cool...

...wait, you can't get away from me that easy...

...see, I'm not so bad!
(Brooke loves her big brother, can't you tell!)

Off to the park one last time before we head back to the states!

Austin teaching Brookie her ABC's with his flash cards!

I wonder what they are talking about...I jut love watching them take care of each other ;)

1 comments:

Cathy said...

I love looking at these pics over and over again! xoxo :)