Monday, December 13, 2010

Brooke-o-saurus...

My last post about Brooke got me thinking. Really from the day she was first mobile, she has been quite the character. This girl is a little spitfire, she just has so much spunk. We love watching her and seeing what she is going to do next. You never really know what she's up to...she's sweet and feminine one minute, cuddling her dolls and wanting to give kisses...then the next thing you know, she is tearing across the room butt naked with nothing but her brother's rain boots on screaming from the top of her lungs!!

She is a feisty thing. We even nicknamed her "Brooke-o-saurus" a few months back...it just seemed to fit, it's like her alter-ego. I can't imagine how embarrassing that will be to her one day, knowing her parents called her a dinosaur. I am sure she will hate it. But when you see this girl in action...I swear, she stomps when she runs, she climbs on everything, she loves to sit on everything she's not supposed to (ie: boxes, computers, toys, us, the dog etc.), she steals food from the cupboards when no one's looking, she devours her food, she gets into everything she's not supposed to, she can have quite the tough attitude, is part tomboy...you get the picture. Watching her can be just pure comedy. She cracks us up! This little girl has quite the personality, and we love it.

I went back a few months and found some pictures that catch our little Brooke-o-saurus in the act...


I tell ya, she can be so sweet and innocent...


And such the character too...

She is always dressing up...she especially loves getting into Austin's closet and stealing his accessories!

You can always find her in my make-up drawer!



She LOVES putting on our underwear! Sometimes she will walk around with her whole body in one of Brian's undershort leg opening like a tube dress...it's hysterical!



Such a kick!


Tomboy with her purse.



She is always undressing herself when she is supposed to be sleeping.


She loves hats.

And these rain boots of Austin's.

And our shoes.

And hats.

There's Austin's rain boots again!


She went through a phase where she would throw everything out of her crib when she woke up from her nap, then cry that they weren't in there with her!

I told you, she loves to sit on things.




Bullying her big brother.





Hello!! This girl finds a way to get onto everything!!


I know, I should have been getting her down instead of taking a picture, I just had to capture this crazy girl in action (besides, the coffee table really wasn't that far from the ground, we were in Japan!)

After spaghetti. Part Oompa-Loompa, part Paris Hilton after the spray tan.

Even a broken arm couldn't keep her from rock climbing.


Streaking.

Always stealing food.

So ladylike.

We love you Brooke-o-sauros. Don't ever change, we love all of this about you :)

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

omg so funny! I love the spaghetti... how did you ever get her clean again?

Nicole said...

The the Paris Hilton shot. Love this little girl.

Marie and Wes said...

Oh how I love that girl!!!!!! I can't wait for Liv to play with her!

Lindsey said...

Love the hanger shot...and all the others! Miss you guys like craaaaazzzy!!! Xoxo

Logan Germano said...

I can't stand it... she is SOO cute!!