Monday, March 8, 2010

Surgery Day!

We are getting ready to head out for Austin's hernia surgery at Phoenix Children's Hospital. Wish us luck all goes well and our little guy bounces back quick!!! I know he's in great hands and it's a pretty simple surgery, but it's going to be so tough watching them wheel him away and waiting for it to be done!!! We will make sure to post an update when we get back :)

6 comments:

bobarah said...

Best of luck to Austin!! He will be in our prayers today. And do not worry about bouncing back quickly. It seems like kids don't even realize they have surgery. Once the anesthesia wore off of Callie, after her arm surgery in Jan, she was back to her old self. We even got to leave the hospital that night. Just watch out for the first time he drinks or eats. I got a nice water throw up all over me after Callie drank for the first time. I guess the stomach muscles don't "wake up" as fast as all the others :) Good luck!

Nicole said...

I am thinking of you and your little guy today. Everything is going to be just fine.

Life In Japan said...

Good Luck Austin! We will be praying for you :)
Oh Sandy, of course this happens now! I will be praying for you too :) Let me know if we can help in anyway.

Lindsey said...

Thinking of you! Give Austin a squeeze for us...a gentle one, anyway. :)

cari said...

xoxo!! Poor guy! Poor mommy!!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you Austin and Sandy. We are praying for a speedy recovery : )