Friday, March 19, 2010

Getting Closer...

Just got all of our photos taken so we can get our Visa's for Japan. So you know what that means...not much longer until we get to head over and be with Brian again!! We can't wait, just over a month left to go...


Aren't these some great looking mug shots!

Japan here we come...almost!!

7 comments:

Marie and Wes said...

WOW!!! I'm sorry, but these are seriously the most beautiful kids I have ever seen! It's like a Baby Gap ad!!
Oh how love them!

jane said...

We've only been gone a week and Brooke looks so much older. I love Austin's hair cut! Can't wait to see our beautiful grandkids!!!!

Bill and Paige said...

they are cute pics!!1

Where's yours? :)

CrazyRossHouse said...

Those are like modeling pictures not passport pictures. Maybe the postoffice prints on canvas:)

Kirsten said...

Too cute!

kkp1220 said...

So excited for you to go and be with Brian again, but so sad that I won't see you as often as I'd like;-0

Nicole said...

Those are great. I think they need to go into modeling.