Saturday, November 28, 2009

Turkey Day 2009

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. Brian's parents, his Aunt Kim and Uncle Jim and cousin Tim joined us for a great day and a delicious dinner! Brian's turkey turned out so good, we brined it a few days before Thanksgiving and it came out perfect! Austin was a party pooper and wouldn't join us for dinner, he didn't know what he was missing, but Brooke had her first taste of turkey mixed in with sweet potatoes and was a huge fan! And a major thank you to Jane for all your help preparing everything!!

I even attempted my first Black Friday shopping experience and joined some of my friends out at our mall at midnight to get in on some of the good deals. It ended up being a bust, the mall was packed with teenagers and the lines were so long, but it was fun, and I got a cute pair of socks for Brooke ;)

"The Bird" with his bird!

Brookie with Poppa and Grandma Nana :)

Brooke's tongue sticking out is rubbing off on everyone!

Brookie and Austin with their Great Auntie Kim, Great Uncle Jim, and first cousin once removed Tim :)

The Falky Girls!

Turkey Coma!

Eating seconnds to recharge from her nap!

Happy Thanksgiving 2009!

Our 22lb turkey

Sticking out your tongue must be the cool new thing to do!

So thankful for these two :)

Giving hugs...

...and kisses...

...and loving every minute of it!

Brookie and her Poppa!

I know it's blurry, but this was me at a red light at 1:16am on the way home from shopping at the mall on Black Friday. I know, we are crazy.

3 comments:

kkp1220 said...

So glad you met us at the mall. It was a total bust, but maybe next year you can meet us in the morning;-)
I will not make fun of how many pictures you post anymore, because I know how hard you work to find the perfect ones;-0
xoxo

Cathy said...

The pics of Austin kissing and hugging Brooke are precious! She loves that tongue of her! xoxo :)

Nicole said...

Love the tongue.