Monday, November 9, 2009

Stay away H1N1...

The entire Falky family has now gotten all their regular flu and H1N1 shots...lets just hope it was all worth it and we don't see those nasty viruses affecting anyone in our house! It was like a scavenger hunt trying to locate shots for everyone, so they better work...so far we have managed to avoid the flu, but I can't say the same thing for the cold...both kids have gone through what seems like a million kleenex boxes this past week and I have wiped away enough snot to fill the Grand Canyon. Brookie even came close to having her first ear infection, and has been on antibiotics all week. Fun times. Let's just hope those flu shots work and colds are the worst we have to deal with this winter!!

Our tough guys showing off their flu shots!

1 comments:

kkp1220 said...

I love how Brooke is just chilling in the background;-0