What a fun day! The Dodgers hosted Family Day today, and we all got to go down onto the field after the game (which we won by the way!) and let the the kids run around and play ball with their dads :) It was too cute!! Austin had a blast running around in the big open space and of course chasing after all of the baseballs everywhere :) They had a lot of entertainment for the kids; bounce houses, water balloon tosses, face painters, wiffle ball games...and plenty games of catch :) Austin loved the pitchers mound, he climbed up and down it and even threw a few "pitches" off of it ;)
Hanging out with Daddy :)
Throwing strikes already ;)
Austin on the jumbo-tron at Dodger Stadium :)
A Father/Son moment ;)
Taking the field with Daddy ;)
Playing catch with Dad ;)
Hanging out in the dugout ;)
Austin felt right at home on the pitcher's mound ;)
Cruisin the field at Dodger Stadium ;)
Austin felt content after throwing a bunch of strikes ;)
He's Safe!!
How cute is he in his little Dodger jersey!!!!
Mommy and me at Dodger Stadium ;)
7 comments:
I love the picture of him walking off the pitchers mound. He's so cute! What a fun day!
Yeah was this his first one??
so much fun. I love some of the pictures of him. I can't believe he is so big.
miss you
How cute! If you and Brian ever need a day out, don't hesitate to bring Austin over for awhile. Him and Kate can whine together all day long:)
Court
sorry, he and kate; kate and him; he and she. I don't know the correct grammar and I'm sure my mom or Candace will correct me:)
Way cute pics Sandy...I like the one of both of them walking away :) It is so cool that they do that for the families :)
those are awesome pictures!!!
What great memories. I love the baseball family days. Especially when it's the players/kids we know. It makes one realize how much their families miss them. It's a good way for teams to say "thanks" to the wives and kids!
Post a Comment