Hunter sitting and waiting ever so patiently for a "treat" from Austin
Every so often, I look over at Hunter and just have to laugh. The poor guy's fur has become a magnet for the food that Austin decides to throw from his high chair signaling he is "all done." It's too funny, Hunter just sits so patiently at the base of the high chair looking up at Austin, like come on man, please just one crumb my way!! And then bam!! Austin throws food bullets at Hunter and they just burrow in his fur!! I just looked over at Hunter and he has about 3 soggy Kix stuck on his thighs and some banana mush on his head! This happens all the time, sometimes it's rice, sometimes it's pasta. And sometimes I don't see it right away and will be petting Hunter and be like, oh, sorry guy, that was from 2 days ago!!! It must torture him, because he knows their is food on him and he can't reach it to eat it :)
4 comments:
I love how you call hunter even "guy" :) Hey...that is way better than a vacuum :)
that is too funny. I like when he's around to clean up my mess'. too bad for the food allergies
I can't believe you are so daring that you feed Austin on carpet???
No not daring Candace, just have no choice! Apartment living is suicide for the floors with a kid and a dog! You would think they would have thought about that and offer more linoleum :) Believe me, Austin doesn't come near our carpet at home! LOL :)
Post a Comment