Monday, April 21, 2008

Who needs toys?

Who needs toys when there are toilet paper rolls and suitcases to play with!!  Austin just discovered how totally entertaining unrolling toilet paper can be!! I swear, you turn your back for one second...


Austin is also going through an "unpacking" phase.  He loves to empty things out of containers...just recently he decided to be a big help and unpack his entire suitcase.  He then realized what a great hiding place his suitcase could be and played a game of hide and seek with me while burrowed in his bag!  Too cute!!  What an active little guy we have on our hands :)

What a mess!

Austin so proud of his unpacking skills!

Now if only he could learn to fold!


P.S.  I have a video of Austin playing hide and seek, but am having problems downloading it.  Once I figure out how to do it,  I will make sure to post it!! :)




5 comments:

kkp1220 said...

OMG!! Too cute! Welcome to the world of toddlers

CrazyRossHouse said...

YEAH!! I have a new page to add to my favorites. I am not as good as my sisters, but I try. Austin is soooo cute. I will babysit if you guys come to L.A. Kate would love to unroll toilet paper with Austin. Be careful though, it's and expensive toy!!!

love,
Courtney

Bill and Paige said...

Sandy,
He is getting so cute! Let us know when you are in LA!!

ps
you need to get the word verificatino off!

carib. said...

He looks sooooo big already!!! I think he is ready for a brother/sister :)

Marie and Wes said...

OMG! Love it! So proud of you!!!