My dear friend Kelsey has been on me to start a blog of my own, so I can keep an online journal of my beautiful family and all of our exciting adventures. I promised her I would start one when our son Austin celebrated his first birthday in May. I figured that would be a great milestone to start with. However, I am feeling really motivated, and I guess there is no time like the present to start something new! To be honest, I have really been wanting to start one for a while now, but it's a huge comittment that I needed to make sure I was ready for. I mean the pressure of keeping up to date posts is huge!! Have you seen all the blogs out there?!! I am secretly hooked on reading other people's blogs, and nothing is worse than checking in on one of your favorites and not finding a new entry. I have decided that having a blog is going to be very special, for it will document all of the many things that one day we might forget about, and it will be really fun to look back and see all the things we have experienced. With that said, I will do my best to keep our blog as current as possible and as fun as possible :) So enjoy the adventures of the Falky family...Brian (my wonderful husband), Austin (our almost 11 month old son!), Hunter (our dog the crazy Wheaten Terrier), and me, Sandy :)
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah. I am so so excited!!!
xoxo
Yay! I can secretly stalk you now too! :)
No pressure on keeping up on your blogs...
We miss you!!
Yeah!! I can't wait to start hearing about all your adventures! Hope your able to make your way out to LA!!
No pressure on keeping up to date...I only check hourly:)
Sandy, I will enjoy seeing the adventures of you and Austin. He is getting so big and he is very cute. Hope I'll see you in Seattle sometime during the season.
Love,
Peggy
Post a Comment