Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan Earthquake...

Just wanted to let everyone know that Brian is OK and safe from the massive earthquake that hit Japan today. His team is playing on the road, and thankfully, they are in a city that is far enough away from where the earthquake hit. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all our friends and teammates in Japan, and to anyone else there who was affected by this terrible tragedy. Thank you to all of you who have called asking about Brian, we appreciate your concerns and are so thankful that he and his teammates are OK.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank god he is safe. I am sure you were in pure panic... thinking of you all!

KMHolt said...

I don't know why Braydens account is up..sorry..the last message is from me-Kyra

Loosy said...

I just got off the phone with my mom, she called wondering if Brian is safe. Thank God he's okay. What a travesty.